Friday, December 21, 2018

Dec. 21 - Bear Beer

I'm not quite sure what to expect from Bear Beer.  It looks pretty slick, and it is a lager, so maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up.  Now, it is a beer "by appointment to the Royal Danish Court", so maybe I'm being a little too judgemental up front.  Only one way to find out, I guess.
Very standard beer appearance, light gold color and white fluffy head.  Like with pretty much all these light beers, the head fades quickly.  Very slightly sweet scent, but hardly detectable at all.  Not as sweet as some lagers, a little hard to pin down what it really is.  There is an initial sweetness, with a very light touch, and no weirdness beyond that.  There is practically no aftertaste at all, certainly no change to sour or bitter.  Once more, it's an acceptable drinking beer, but I'm such a demanding asshole that I'm not satisfied with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment