Monday, December 10, 2018

Dec. 10 - Germania

Today I get Germania Premium Beer.  That's it.  That's all it's called.  I imagine it's a lager, or maybe yet another pilsner.  A somewhat nature goddess-like face adorns the can, but nothing else to clue in the potential drinker on what they're in for.  The beer list calls it a pilsner, so I guess I should look forward to another thin, mildly bitter drink.
Very light yellow, transparent again, pretty good head.  It starts out thick and fluffy and maintains a line on top of the liquid at all costs, it seems.  A little sour and grainy in aroma, which makes me lean towards lager.  Also sour at first sip, but it quickly smooths out into a mellower sweet with a bitter chaser.  It's okay, not as unimpressive as the first ones, but not as sharp as yesterday's or the day before's.  Still, must be some hope if at least a couple have been fine...maybe another black beer lurking in there?

No comments:

Post a Comment