Sunday, December 2, 2018

Dec. 2 - Darguner

Another pilsner already?  I haven't heard of Darguner, though.  It's a premium pilsner, no maybe something a little stronger?
Even thinner looking than the Tuborg, but pretty good head.  It's a little stronger smelling, on the sweet side.  Practically the same taste, although it's flatter in terms of graininess.  There's a peculiar tingle on the back of the tongue that doesn't seem to have anything to do with flavor, but it's not an especially fizzy beer either.  I do get some of that same sour aftertaste as well, but again, more subdued.  If it sits for a while, there is some development of bitterness, but it's a very light touch.  I know there are some darker beers coming up, and I can hardly wait; pilsners are alright for summer, but I prefer something more substantial in the dark December!

No comments:

Post a Comment