Friday, August 5, 2016

unsolicited advice when you feel like shit

That's what it feels like.

You only have problems to bother other people.  Everything you have trouble with is your own fault.  You shouldn't need any help, and I'm only helping you because you're so pathetic and people would think I wasn't generous if I didn't tell you what to do.

It's threats disguised as advice.  How dare you not click your heels and line up like I want?  You're just overreacting.  Nothing you care about is important.

You only matter to make me look good.  If you don't make me look good, you're trying to hurt me.  You're an awful person if you have any problems and you don't pay all your attention to me.

It has nothing to do with the rest of the comic, actually, but Outcault was right fucking on with that panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment