Saturday, January 23, 2016

can't stop it

Why is it so warm  now?  It's only January!  At least I know what will calm my nerves, a nice flavorful beer.  Lightly chilled, direct from the beer store, I have Imparable IPA.  The label is politely printed in Basque, Spanish and English, with variations on the order.
Well, I almost learned a new word
It's definitely a proud and optimistic label, looking practically like a superhero's chest.
Totally
The bitter citrus smell of craft IPAs is quite strong when you first start pouring.  The beer itself is a clear, dirty gold, with an angelically white head.  The bitter definitely has the upper hand in the flavor, but there is a little orangey sweet hiding in the background.  Although it goes down well, a little bitter does tend to hang on in your mouth.  It's a fine beer to perk you up, especially when the evening is warmer than one might think proper for the time of year.
I wonder if anybody will be angry that I label this a Spanish beer?

Supplier: The Beer Garden
Price: €4.50

No comments:

Post a Comment