Monday, April 30, 2012

my new favorite

I've had a sweet spot for dark beers since developing the taste for beer at all.  I try to sample a variety, but if I want to be sure I'll be pleased I look for a stout or porter.  So, there on the shelf, with that jug-like bottle, St. Peter's Cream Stout was calling to me.
I didn't realize at first that the bottle was actually green...


I could drink this beer every day, no joke.  It's sweet from the get-go, low foam but bubbly.  I could watch the little tiny bubbles in the head dissolve into the beer itself like one of those bubble games with colored oil drops for who knows how long.  It's so smooth going down, like a dark chocolate shake.  If only that little raven on the bottle did home deliveries.
Isn't that key to get into anybody's house to leave the beer?

No comments:

Post a Comment