Friday, August 14, 2020

black dice #2

 monster/ghost/spiderweb/witch triangle

It's hard to see the evil inside other people sometimes, maybe because we don't really want to believe it's there.  I don't know if it's harder or easier to ignore our own evil.  Our spirits can speak to each other through the ether, if we let them.  The reason is that we are all connected.  We are a human network, we cover the earth.  Cells of a greater body.  Yeah, sometimes a little clarity is only possible with some outside help, a little bump up from another body, a body of softness and resilience.  The green body.  Witches knew what they were doing with their cauldrons, man, all those roots and leaves and berries.  And sometimes the fire too.  Green cells respond well to fire.  Better than ours.  I have to tell Anna about this, and let her know I'm on her side.  She's more about taking the green cells into the meat body than turning them into air, but I think I can explain it all to her.  Just hope nobody in her neighborhood is uncool.  I might have to commune with some of the green network to get to her house.

No comments:

Post a Comment