Saturday, August 31, 2013

walkies?

I couldn't resist the paw on the label.
To the street!  I need to pee!
Although spelled with a V, it sounds just like a B in Spain.  Relatively local (Segovia) ecological beer this is.  I expected something noticeably more sour than recent tastes.  It has a very pale, lemonade-y color and plenty of bubble.  It is an unfiltered beer, however, so the color is always a little cloudy.  The smell reminds me of cotton candy for some reason.  The beer is also mildly sweet, not sour at all.  The bitterness is also tightly under control.  I don't find the flavor disappointing at all; it's a nice relaxing drink for the end of the day.  A word of warning about letting it sit too long: as the bubbles dissipate and the liquid temperature goes up, the flavor weakens.

Stays pretty, though

No comments:

Post a Comment