Sunday, February 7, 2010

upstairs pt. 4

For the love of god, I don't see why you have to come knocking at my door at this hour!

Yeah, yeah, justice never sleeps. Isn't it the other way around, detective? Well, maybe I didn't watch the same Saturday morning cartoons as you.

So you've talked to Ted? So what? I don't remember how many packages I sent, honestly. They were just little things, Ted was doing me a favor, I have no idea how anybody got a hold of my company's package wrap and sent a package from the building to my upstairs neighbors. If I had to guess I'd say somebody is playing a sick joke. On who? Everybody! On the neighbors, on me because it looks like I had something to do with it, on you because you have to investigate something that doesn't deserve your time.

But you don't really know it has anything to do with the murder, do you? Oh really, a note inside? Are you going to tell me what it says, or just assume I already know since I must have sent that box?

Gloves that...I never owned any gloves like that. I prefer mittens. I do, look in my closet. No, I have no idea how they got in the same bag as envelopes from my bank with my name and address on them. If everything's at the dump, wouldn't it all get mixed together? Fine, take a look at my house, see if I care. You won't find anything.

What?! This is ridiculous, if you want me to come down to the station, all you have to do is ask, you don't have to put, ouch! Why do you have to make those so tight? It's not like I'm going anywhere. I'll answer all your questions, but Jesus Christ, why do you have to put the cuffs on and march me out of here like this? God, I hope nobody sees me...

No comments:

Post a Comment